Seniors Exercise, Mondays And Wednesdays at the L.E. Shore Memorial Library
• Every Monday and Wednesday at 10:30 am, at the L.E. Shore Memorial Library, enjoy Seniors exercise.
• Sitting or standing, no matter your ability, improve your fitness and balance. Cost is $2.
• For details, visit: The Blue Mountains Library website, click on ‘Programs’ then click on ‘Seniors’.
(Source: L.E. Shore Memorial Library/Blue Mountains Library)
Taoist Tai Chi, at the Meaford & St Vincent Community Arena and Beaver Valley Community Arena
• Taoist Tai Chi classes are underway for the Meaford and Thornbury area
• Learn about Tai Chi Arts and sign up for classes
• You are welcome to drop by an ongoing class anytime
• In Meaford on Mondays 2 to 4 pm and in Thornbury, Wednesdays, 10 to noon.
• For more information, phone 519-377-0652.
(Sources: Meaford & St Vincent Community Arena, Beaver Valley Community Arena)
Kidzone, Monday Afternoons At Olivet Baptist Church, Ongoing For School Year
• Every Monday that falls in the school calendar year and is not a school holiday, Olivet Baptists Church runs Kids Zone.
• Kid Zone is for kids in JK to Grade 6 where kids will enjoy snacks, baking, games, sing-a-longs, group activities and more!
• It’s on from 3:40 to 5:30 pm, and your child can be picked up from the 2 schools in Meaford – so parents, all you have to do is pick them up from the church!
• Register online at www.Olivet.online
• For details, email Phil Morrill at PhilMorrill@Olivet.Online
(Source: Olivet Baptist Church)
Coffee At The Marsh Street Centre, Monday Through Friday
• Monday through Friday, come enjoy Coffee at the Marsh.
• Drop by the Marsh Street Centre, 187 Marsh Street, Clarksburg between 10:00 am and 11:30 am and enjoy delicious home-made baked goods, coffee, and friends… everyone is welcome.
• Every first and third Wednesday of the month is Coffee time, hosted by Events For Life.
• For more information, visit the Marsh Street Centre website.
(Source: Marsh Street Centre)
Georgian Recreation Club at the Meaford Curling Club, Euchre, Tuesdays
· Every Tuesday at 1pm, at the Meaford Curling Club on Collingwood Street in Meaford is Euchre
· $2 per day with Cash Prizes available
· Call Isabel Schultz at 226-662-1918 for more details
(Source: Georgian Recreation Club; Image)
Mental Health Drop In Clinic, Every Wednesday At Meaford’s Bethany Church of the Nazarene
• There is a mental health drop in clinic every Wednesday at the Bethany Church of the Nazarene, 24 Trowbridge Street West, Meaford, from 1 pm to 3 pm.
• Need a referral? Looking for support? Drop in – no appointment necessary and it’s free of charge.
• For more information, call 519-371-3642.
(Source: Bethany Church of the Nazarene, Meaford)
Harmony North Chorus, Wednesdays at Chartwell Retirement Residence, Collingwood
· Harmony North Chorus meets every Wednesday evening to practise four-part barbershop harmony, socialize and have fun. Any woman over sixteen who loves to sing is invited to join.
· The chorus meets at Chartwell Retirement Residence, 57 Trott Boulevard in Collingwood from 7:00 pm. to 9:00 pm.
· Vocal instruction is provided.
· For information, call Chris at 705-445-9308 or visit www.HarmonyNorth.com
(Source: Harmony North Chorus)
Cancer Support Group
Date: Occurs on the second Wednesday every month, 7:00:00 PM at the Waterside Retirement Lodge, 239 Zoo Park Road
(Town of Wasaga Beach)
Meaford Lions Bingo, Every 2nd And 4th Thursday at the Meaford & St Vincent Community Centre
· Come out the Meaford & St Vincent Community Centre every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 7 pm (doors open at 6) for Meaford Lions Club Bingo!
· $,1000 Jackpot
· For details, follow The Lions Club of Meaford on facebook.
(Source: Lions Club of Meaford;)
Georgian Recreation Club at the Meaford Curling Club, Bid Euchre, Fridays
· Every Friday at 1pm, at the Meaford Curling Club on Collingwood Street in Meaford is Bid Euchre
· $2 per day with Cash Prizes available
· Phone Dave Thompson at 226-662-0693 for more details
(Source: Georgian Recreation Club)
Buskers Rendezvous Weekends, Saturday And Sunday Now Through Thanksgiving Weekend
· The Meaford Chamber, along with Grey Noise Entertainment present The Meaford Buskers Rendezvous Weekends, every Saturday and Sunday in downtown Meaford from now until Thanksgiving weekend
· Come out and see the street performers entertain and dazzle!
o Have a talent to share – Come and be a busker! There is no audition or fee just simply contact Grey Noise Entertainment at 519-372-4739 or contact them through their web page at: www.GreyNoise.ca. If you sing, play an instrument, juggle, eat fire, draw characters, whatever your talent look into being a busker
· The Meaford Busker Rendezvous Weekends, downtown Meaford, every Saturday and Sunday.
(Source: Meaford Chamber of Commerce)