Seniors Exercise, Mondays And Wednesdays at the L.E. Shore Memorial Library
Every Monday and Wednesday at 10:30 am at the L.E. Shore Memorial Library, enjoy Seniors exercise. Sitting or standing, no matter your ability, improve your fitness and balance. Cost is $2.
For details, visit: The Blue Mountains Library website, click on ‘Programs’ then click on ‘Seniors’.
(Source: L.E. Shore Memorial Library/Blue Mountains Library)
Mental Health Drop In Clinic, Every Wednesday In Meaford
· There is a mental health drop in clinic every Wednesday at the Bethany Church of the Nazarene, 24 Trowbridge Street West, Meaford, from 1 pm to 3 pm.
· Need a referral? Looking for support? Drop in – no appointment necessary and it is free of charge. ·For more information please call 519-371-3642.
(Source: Bethany Church of the Nazarene, Meaford)
Coffee At The Marsh, Monday Through Friday
· Monday through Friday, come enjoy Coffee at the Marsh
· Drop by the Marsh Street Centre, 187 Marsh Street, Clarksburg between 10:00 am and 11:30 am, and enjoy delicious home-made baked goods, coffee, and friends – Everyone is welcome
· The firs t and third Wednesday each month is Coffee time is hosted by Events For Life
· For more information, visit the Marsh Street Centre website.
(Source: Marsh Street Centre)
Meaford Lions Bingo, Every 2nd And 4th Thursday at the Meaford & St Vincent Community Centre
· Come out the Meaford & St Vincent Community Centre every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 7 pm, for Meaford Lions Club Bingo!
· $1,000 Jackpot
· For details, follow The Lions Club of Meaford on facebook.
(Source: Lions Club of Meaford)
Beautiful Joe’s Old Fashioned Family Fun Day, July 1st:
· It’s Beautiful Joe’s Old Fashioned Family Fun day on Monday, July 1st from Noon to 4pm, in the Beautiful Joe Park, 162 Edwin Street, Meaford
· It’s a FREE event with donations to Beautiful Joe Heritage Society being accepted and appreciated
· Come out and enjoy the Ultimutts Stunt Dog Show, scavenger hunts, lots of children’s activities, vendors and pet related experts, and more!
· Visit the Harbour front as well for more Canada Day festivities!
(Source: Beautiful Joe Heritage Society)
23rd Annual Harbour 5k Run/Walk, July 13th… Register Now!
The 2019 Meaford Harbour 5km Run/Walk is set for Saturday July 13, 9 am sharp and the event is open for registration now!
· All proceeds from the event this year will support improving access to Mental Health Services at area hospitals.
· For those who are competitive runners or walkers the race, is chip timed which always draws a large group of participants.
· This is the 7th year for the free Children’s 1k Fun Run for kids 12 and under.
· The event starts at 9 am at the Meaford Harbour pavilion. This year, a new dry wick t-shirt which will be given to the first 300 participants registered. Visit the Meaford Hospital Foundation website and register today!
(Source: Meaford Hospital Foundation)
· Entertain your senses with the food stylings of The Kitchen, paired with fabulous music by South Georgian Bay’s best musical talent, all rolled up in a sunny and relaxing spot on the Terrace at the Meaford Hall!
· Bored of Education on Thursday, July 4th is SOLD OUT so get your tickets for:
· Thursday, July 11th – Jayden Grahlman
· Thursday, July 18th – Madison Galloway performs
· Thursday, July 25th – Brian Miessner & Friends perform
· Thursday, August 1st – Chris Scerri & Jon Zaslow perform – is SOLD OUT.
· Cash Bar opens & music starts 5:30pm, with dinner served at 6 pm.
· Tickets are $35 plus HST per person – Tickets available in advance only and they WON’T last long. Get yours today online at the Meaford Hall website (then look under “Events”) or at the Box Office, 12 Nelson Street East, Meaford
(Source: Meaford Hall)
Collingwood Art On The Street , Now Through October 12th
· Collingwood Art on the Street has returned to Collingwood!
· The streets of downtown Collingwood come alive with this outdoor art exhibition of hand-painted Muskoka chairs by local artists. Stroll the downtown and relax in your favourite one-of-a-kind art chair
· For more details , visit the Collingwood Downtown website.
(Source: Collingwood Art On The Street)
Rendezvous Weekends, Saturday And Sunday Now Through Thanksgiving Weekend
· The Meaford Chamber, along with Grey Noise Entertainment present The Meaford Buskers Rendezvous Weekends, every Saturday and Sunday in downtown Meaford from now until Thanksgiving weekend
· Come out and see the street performers entertain and dazzle!
· Have a talent to share?– Come and be a busker! There is no audition or fee just simply contact Grey Noise Entertainment at 519-372-4739 or contact them through their web page when you search Grey Noise,Meaford.
· If you sing, play an instrument, juggle, eat fire, draw characters, whatever your talent look into being a busker
· The Meaford Busker Rendezvous Weekends – Downtown Meaford, Saturday and Sundays! Don’t miss it!
(Source: Meaford Chamber of Commerce)