• The 2019 Meaford Harbour 5km Run/Walk is set for Saturday July 13, 9 am sharp and the event is OPEN for registration.
• All proceeds from the event this year will support improving access to Mental Health Services at our area hospitals.
• For those who are competitive runners or walkers, the race is chip-timed.
• You can also enjoy strolling along the lovely shores of Georgian Bay while raising funds for the Meaford Hospital Foundation.
• This is the 7th year for the free Children’s 1 km Fun Run for kids 12 and under.
• The event starts at 9 am at the Meaford Harbour Pavilion, Saturday July 13th. This year they are excited to introduce a new dry wick t-shirt which will be given to the first 300 participants registered.
• Visit the MH FOUNDATION website and register today!
(Source and Image: MH Foundation)