Have fun at the Centennial Aquatic Centre, Monday, February 17!
• Lane Swim from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
• FREE Family Swim from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
• Lane Swim from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
• FREE Public Swim from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Take part in FREE Sledge Hockey Try-it-on!
• FREE Sledge Hockey Try-it-on event from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Central Park Arena (Town collaborating with the Children’s Treatment Network and All Sports All People)
• Hot Drinks available – money raised will be donated to the CTN to support sledge hockey. This is a ‘Passion Project’ organized by two students at a local elementary school!
• Mayor Saunderson and Brad Bowden, five time Paralympic medalist and past member of the Canadian Para Hockey Team, will join in on the fun!
• This is a free event and is open to the public. No skills required, however, participants will need a helmet with a face cage, and protective gloves.
Jump on the Outdoor Rink at Central Park!
• Public Skating from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
• Family Shinny from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
• Youth Shinny from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (ages 11 to 14)
• Open Shinny from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (all ages)
• Adult Shinny from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (15+)
(Source and Image: Town of Collingwood)