Collingwood Winter Market, Now Until End Of February – Every Saturday
· There is a Winter Market happening every Saturday, from 10am to 1pm, at the Trinity United Church, 140 Maple Street, Collingwood
· Shop local food producers, preserves, skin care, crafts and more
· For details, search Collingwood Winter Market on facebook
(Source: Collingwood Winter Market)
Creemore Winter Market, January 26th Until March 23rd
· The Creemore Winter Market is on, at the Station on the Green in Creemore, every Saturday until March 23rd, 8:30 til 12:30 and breakfast from 9 til 11 :30 am
· Come out and shop local artisans, preserves, crafts and so much more
· For more details, visit: www.CreemoreFarmersMarket.ca
(Source: Creemore Farmers Market)
Free Moonlight Ski, Saturday, February 9th
· Enjoy a FREE night of cross country skiing at the Wasaga Nordic and Trail Centre, 101 Blueberry Trail, Wasaga Beach, on Saturday, February 9th from 5:30pm to 9pm
· Bring your own equipment or rent it. Adults are only $8 and youth $5. Please note- a credit card is required to rent equipment
· There will be FREE hot chocolate for all to enjoy around a campfire with family and friends
· For details, phone: 705-429-0943
(Source: Wasaga Nordic and Trail Centre)
Collingwood Whiskylicious, Now Through February 12th
·Now through February 12th, Collingwood presents Whiskylicious.
· It is a unique 10-day festival that gives Collingwood’s outstanding chefs the chance to share their sweet and savory creations, inspired by Collingwood Whisky.
· Whiskylicious features more than 20 participating locations and special events
· During Collingwood Whiskylicious, several participating locations will be hosting their own signature events in celebration of this festival. To get all the details and updates, follow: Collingwood Whiskylicious on facebook
(Source: Town of Collingwood)
· Jewel Radio’s 11th Annual Ladies Getaway this year sponsored by Ashley Homestore Ottawa is now OVER 50% sold – Don’t wait to reserve your spot!
· Save the date: Friday April 12 – Sunday April 14 at Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
· Deluxe accommodations, incredible cuisine, and entertainment -including dancing Friday and Saturday nights with DJ Kris
· Get your outfit ready for the Friday night pyjama party!
· There will also be vendors on site, including 5th Avenue Jewelry, plus seminars including a special one hosted by Butterfly Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle
· Our annual ladies getaway weekend sells out every year – call (416) 213-1035 NOW to reserve your weekend reserved just for ladies!
Blue Mountain Foundation Of The Arts Members Show, Now to February 23rd
· The Blue Mountain Foundation of the Arts Members show is happening now through February 23rd at their gallery space, 65 Simcoe Street, Studio 4, Collingwood
· For details, visit: www.BMFA.on.ca
(Source: Blue Mountain Foundation of the Arts)
In The Galleries Of The Meaford Hall (Art Show) Julie Shield & Friends, Now Til February 24th
· From now until February 24th, in the Galleries of the Meaford Hall is Art Show and Sale with Julie Shield and Friends
· Come see, and maybe even purchase, a mixture of paintings and sizes using various media, including some 3D items
· For details, visit: www.MeafordHall.ca
(Source: Meaford Hall)
The Love Cabaret, Monday, February 11th
· Back by popular demand and better than ever, it’s The Love Cabaret, presented by Theatre Collingwood
· The Love Cabaret promises a fun evening of music and comedy featuring Canada’s top musical theatre-stage performers! You may even want to gather your friends and join the Red Carpet VIP guests who will not only see the show but will party with the performers after the show! No need to drive to Toronto, the stars are coming to Collingwood on Saturday, February 11th, at 7pm, at the Historic Gayety Theatre in downtown Collingwood!
· For details and tickets visit: www.TheatreCollingwood.ca
(Source: Theatre Collingwood)
Blue Mountain Toast Masters, Tuesday, February 12th
· The Blue Mountains Toastmasters will be holding its third Speechcraft program commencing at 7pm on Tuesday, February 12th, at the L.E. Shore Memorial Library, Thornbury, and runs every Tuesday evening for 6 weeks. This program is designed to help you present short speeches, organize your thoughts, think on your feet, and gain valuable confidence in public speaking
· The cost is $60, which you can put towards full Toast Masters membership. For more details, visit: www.TBMToastmasters.org/Speechcraft
(Source: Blue Mountain Toast Masters)
Blood Donation Clinic, February 13th
· You have the power to give life by donating blood. Why not give the gift of life by attending the Collingwood Community Donation Event on Wednesday, February 13th, from 2pm to 7pm, at the Collingwood Legion, 490 Ontario Street, Collingwood?
· To book your appointment visit: www.Blood.ca
(Source: Canadian Blood Services)
Seniors Exercise, Ongoing – Mondays And Wednesdays October 16th, 2019 at the L.E. Shore Memorial Library
Every Monday and Wednesday at 10:30 am to 11:30 am at the L.E. Shore Memorial Library, enjoy Seniors exercise. · Sitting or standing, no matter your ability, improve your fitness and balance.
· Cost is $2.
· For details, visit: www.TheBlueMountainsLibrary.ca and click on ‘Adult Programs’.
(Source: L.E. Shore Memorial Library/Blue Mountains Library)
Mental Health Drop In Clinic, Every Wednesday at the Bethany Church of the Nazarene, Meaford
· There is a mental health drop in clinic every Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm at the Bethany Church of the Nazarene, 24 Trowbridge Street West, Meaford.
· Need a referral? Looking for support? Drop in – no appointment necessary and it is free of charge.
· For more information please call 519-371-3642.
(Source: Bethany Church of the Nazarene, Meaford)
Coffee At The Marsh, Every 1st And 3rd Wednesday
· On the first and third Wednesday of every month, The Events for Life Participants host Coffee at the Marsh.
· Drop by the Marsh Street Centre, 187 Marsh Street, Clarksburg between 10:00 am and 11:30 am, and enjoy delicious home-made baked goods, coffee, and friends – Everyone is welcome.
· For information, visit www.MarshStreetCentre.com
(Source: Marsh Street Centre)
Meaford Lions Bingo, Every 2nd And 4th Thursday at the Meaford & St Vincent Community Centre
· Come out the Meaford & St Vincent Community Centre every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 7 pm, for Meaford Lions Club Bingo!
· $1,000 Jackpot
· For more details follow The Lions Club of Meaford on facebook
(Source: Lions Club of Meaford)