Final Creemore, Collingwood and Thornbury and Farmers’ Markets, This Weekend:
Creemore Farmers’ Market – Now To October 12th:
· The Creemore Farmers’ Market is on at Station on the Green in Creemore, Saturdays until October 12th from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
· Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts and more!
(Source: Creemore Farmers Market)
Collingwood Farmers’ Market –Now To October 12th:
· The Collingwood Farmers’ Market runs every Saturday until October 12th from 8:30 am to 1 pm in the municipal parking lot on Second and Pine Streets.
· Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts, hand-made items and more!
(Source: Collingwood Farmers’ Market)
Thornbury Farmers’ Market –Now To October 13th:
· The Thornbury Farmers’ Market runs every Sunday, from 11 am to 2 pm until October 13th in the park beside Town Hall on Highway 26.
· Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts art and more!
(Source: Thornbury Farmers’ Market)
Meaford And District Fire Department Open House, October 12th
· The Meaford and District Fire Department is hosting its annual Open House, Saturday October 12th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm!
· You are invited to join them for a:
… Junior Fire Fighter Challenge for children
… Truck tours
· It’s all in support of this year’s Fire Prevention Week campaign, “Not Every Hero Wears a Cape… Plan, Practice Your Escape!”
(Source: Meaford and District Fire Department)
Beaver Valley Outreach Fall Jewellery & Designer Sweater Event, October 12th
· Saturday, October 12th, the Beaver Valley Outreach is hosting a Fall Jewellery and Designer Sweater event, at the L. E. Shore Memorial Library in Thornbury.
· The sale is on from 10 am to 2 pm.
· Come shop gold, silver, vintage, and costume jewellery – all evaluated by DC Taylors Jewellers, Owen Sound.
· All proceeds go to the Beaver Valley Outreach programs and services.
· Cash or Cheque ONLY
· For more information visit: www.BVO.ca
(Source: Beaver Valley Outreach)
Apple Harvest Festival, October 12th, 13th and 14th
· There is no better way to enjoy Thanksgiving weekend and the fall colours than at the Blue Mountain Village, Thornbury and Clarksburg!
· Friday, October 12th through Sunday, October 14th, enjoy FREE family activities. Live music, the Apple Pie Trail, scavenger hunts, apple fun. Hiking, biking, and fall driving tours!
· For details visit the Blue Mountain Village website and click on events.
(Source: Apple Harvest Festival)
The Sadies, at the Marsh Street Centre, October 12th
• The Marsh Street Centre presents The Sadies, LIVE on stage, Saturday, October 12th
• Doors open at 7 pm
• Buy your tickets now! Head to www.MarshStreetCentre.com
• Members $40
• Non-Members $45
• $50 at the door IF available
(Source and Image: Marsh Street Centre)
Hootenanny at the Wasaga Beach RecPlex
Saturday, October 12, 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Wasaga Beach RecPlex (1724 Mosley St.)
• The 2nd Annual Hootenanny celebrates Fall in Wasaga Beach! Check out great bands, family entertainment with piles of country and folk flavours.
Contact email@example.com or call 705.429.3321 x 2204
(Town of Wasaga Beach)
Collingwood Art On The Street , Now Through October 12th
• Collingwood Art on the Street has returned to Collingwood!
• The streets of downtown Collingwood come alive with this outdoor art exhibition of hand-painted Muskoka chairs by local artists. Stroll the downtown and relax in your favourite one-of-a-kind art chair
• More details at the Collingwood Downtown website.
(Source: Collingwood Art On The Street)
(Image: Ontario’s Southwest)