Annual Yard And Plant Sale And Fish Fry, June 22nd:
· Bright and early on Saturday, June 22nd it’s the St. George’s Anglican Church’s 139th Annual Yard and Plant Sale!..at the church – 166 Russell Street East, Clarksburg from 7:15am to Noon.
· Tomato plants, BBQ, Books, Collectables & Treasures.
· At 4:30 pm, enjoy the annual Fish Fry, on until 7 pm.
· Enjoy homemade salad and fries along with your fish.
· Tickets to the Fry are $20 for adults, $10 for children 10 and under.
· They are available at Pharmasave and Sincerely Yours, Thornbury – Stuff to Read, Meaford – and the St. George’s Church office in Clarksburg.
· 519-599-3047 For more information on either event.
(Source: St. George’s Anglican Church, Clarksburg)
St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church Thornbury Humungous Yard Sale, June 22nd:
· At 8 am on Saturday, June 22nd, round up your cars, trucks, trailers and wagon and head on up to the HUMUNGOUS Yard Sale at St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church, Thornbury
· There is sure to be something for everyone and every budget
· Food and refreshments available on site.
(Source: St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church, Thornbury)
Creemore Farmers’ Market – Now To October 12th:
· The Creemore Farmers’ Market is on at Station on the Green in Creemore, Saturdays until October 12th from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
· Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts and more!
(Source: Creemore Farmers’ Market)
Collingwood Farmers’ Market –Now To October 12th:
· The Collingwood Farmers’ Market runs every Saturday until October 12th from 8:30 am to 1 pm in the municipal parking lot on Second and Pine Streets.
· Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts, hand-made items, and more!
(Source: Collingwood Farmers’ Market
Thornbury Farmers’ Market – Now To October 13th:
· The Thornbury Farmers’ Market runs every Sunday, from 11 am to 2m until October 13th in the park beside Town Hall on Highway 26.
· Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts, art and more!
(Source: Thornbury Farmers’ Market)
Meaford Farmers’ Market – Now To October 11th:
· The Meaford Farmers’ Market happens Friday at the Meaford Rotary Harbour Pavilion.
· and will run every Friday and will continue until October 11th from 3 pm to 7 pm.
· Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts, hot and fresh food, and more!
(Source: Meaford Farmers’ Market)
6th Annual Artisan Sale, June 22nd
· Saturday, June 22nd, it’s the 6th Annual Artisans Fair featuring all hand-made items
· It’s on at Ormsby’s Garden Centre on Hwy 26 Meaford, from 10am to 4pm
· Parking and Admission is FREE!
(Source: Ormsby’s Garden Centre)
The Treble Makers Adult Community Choir, Continuing 22nd and 23rd:
· The Treblemakers Adult Community Choir presents Rock and Roll Treasures, featuring songs by Aerosmith, The Beatles, Toto, Elton John, Kansas and MORE!
· Performances happen:
– Saturday, June 22nd at New Life Church, 28 Tracey Lane, Collingwood, at 2pm – Doors at 1:30pp AND AGAIN at 7:30pm – Doors at 7pm
– Sunday, June 23rd at the Wasaga Beach Community Presbyterian Church, 208 Mosley Street, Wasaga Beach, at 7:30 pm – Doors at 7pm
· For tickets email INFO@ TheTreblemakers.ca or phone 705-352-4595.
(Source: Treblemakers Adult Community Choir)
Vinyl Night At The Red Door, June 22nd:
· Saturday, June 22nd at the Red Door Restaurant & Inn, is a Bring Your Own Vinyl Night from 8 pm to 11 pm
· The turntables are provided, just bring your vinyl and be ready to introduce and share your song with everyone in attendance.
· No vinyl, no problem! Head to the website www.MeafordBYOV.com and make a request. If the host has your vinyl, they will bring it for you to introduce.
· There will be trivia and prizes too!
(Source: Meaford BYOV)
Meaford Hall: Trevor Mackenzie Band, June 22nd:
· Saturday, June 22nd, The Trevor Mackenzie Band, a new project picking up where the Maple Blues Award Winning MacKenzie Blues Band Left off, hits the stage at the Meaford Hall at 8 pm.
· Trevor MacKenzie and drummer Mike Weird have set out to continue their explosive blue-rock tradition as they explore the deep roots of their long-time musical partnership.
· Trevor has been described as “One of the most dangerous guitar players in Canada” and he engages audiences with his brand of soulful and playful musicianship.
· Presented by Bognor Jam Productions. Promotions, and Consulting, Tickets are $27.
· Get yours today online at the Meaford Hall website or at the Box Office, 12 Nelson Street East, Meaford.
(Source: Meaford Hall)
(Image: The Mother)