Creemore Collingwood, Thornbury and Meaford Farmers’ Markets
Creemore Farmers’ Market:
The Creemore Farmers’ Market is on at Station on the Green in Creemore, Saturdays until October 12th from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts and more!
(Source: Creemore Farmers Market)
Collingwood Farmers’ Market:
The Collingwood Farmers’ Market runs every Saturday until October 12th from 8:30 am to 1 pm in the municipal parking lot on Second and Pine Streets.
Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts, hand-made items and more!
(Source: Collingwood Farmers’ Market)
Thornbury Farmers’ Market:
The Thornbury Farmers’ Market runs every Sunday, from 11 am to 2 pm until October 13th in the park beside Town Hall on Highway 26.
Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts art and more!
(Source: Thornbury Farmers’ Market)
Meaford Farmers’ Market at the Meaford Rotary Harbour Pavilion:
The Meaford Farmers’ Market happens every Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm at the Meaford Rotary Harbour Pavilion
Shop local produce, preserves, baked goods, crafts, hot and fresh food, and more!
(Source: Meaford Farmers’ Market)
Kidzone, Monday Afternoons At Olivet Baptist Church, Ongoing For School Year
• Every Monday that falls in the school calendar year and is not a school holiday, Olivet Baptists Church runs Kids Zone.
• Kid Zone is for kids in JK to Grade 6 where kids will enjoy snacks, baking, games, sing-a-longs, group activities and more!
• It’s on from 3:40 to 5:30 pm, and your child can be picked up from the 2 schools in Meaford – so parents, all you have to do is pick them up from the church!
• Register online at www.Olivet.online
• For details, email Phil Morrill at PhilMorrill@Olivet.Online
(Source: Olivet Baptist Church)
The Stevie Ray Vaughan Experience, Saturday, September 28th
• The Meaford Hall presents The Stevie Ray Vaughan Experience, on the stage Saturday, September 28th, 8 pm.
• Starring Dave Ryan, who has spent the last decade getting the details just right as the front man of the Toronto-based band, The Stevie Ray Vaughan Experience.
• Tickets are $35 each and are available on line at: www.MeafordHall.ca
(Source: Meaford Hall)
Shoreline Chorus Presents Viva Las Vegas, September 28th
The Shoreline Chorus Presents Viva Las Vegas, Saturday, September 28th It’s their fundraising concert for their Spring trip to Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid…Spain!
The concert is features musical selections such as My Heart Will Go On, Mack The Knife, Jump, Jive an’ Wail and much more
It’s at the Georgian Shores United Church, 997 4th Ave East, Owen Sound
There will also be a Silent Auction, Bake Sale, and Refreshments served
Doors open at 6:00 pm and concert begins at 7:00 pm
Tickets are $20.00 and can be purchased at the door
For information or advance tickets please call 519-599-2710
Wheel chair accessible
(Source: Shoreline Chorus)
Collingwood Art On The Street , Now Through October 12th
Collingwood Art on the Street has returned to Collingwood!
The streets of downtown Collingwood come alive with this outdoor art exhibition of hand-painted Muskoka chairs by local artists. Stroll the downtown and relax in your favourite one-of-a-kind art chair
More details at www.CollingwoodDowntown.com
(Source: Collingwood Art On The Street)
(Image: Paul Scott)