• Ciderfest is on NOW through June 17th – Ten days of cider pairings, special events, tours and menu features from Duntroon to Collingwood, Blue Mountain, Beaver Valley, Thornbury and Meaford.
• What is the best way to enjoy Ciderfest? With a Cider Pairing Passport which includes 6 cider stops where you can enjoy cider and food pairings.
• On Friday June 13th from 7:30 to 9:30, Enjoy a Sunset CiderFest Boat Cruise with pre-boarding appetizers courtesy of the Farmer’s Pantry and Giffen Apple Cider.
• Tickets available online by clicking on events at Apple Pie Trail.com or by calling 705-446-1124.
• For more details and to get your passport visit: Apple Pie Trail.com/ciderfest
(Source and Image: Apple Pie Trail.com/ciderfest)