• Bright and early on Saturday, June 22nd it’s the St. George’s Anglican Church’s 139th Annual Yard and Plant Sale!..at the church – 166 Russell Street East, Clarksburg from 7:15 am to NOON
• Tomato plants, BBQ, Books, Collectables & Treasures.
• Then at 4:30 pm enjoy the annual Fish Fry, on until 7 pm.
• Enjoy homemade salad and fries along with your fish.
• Tickets to the Fry are $20 for adults, $10 for children 10 and under.
• They are available at Pharmasave and Sincerely Yours, Thornbury – Stuff to Read, Meaford – and the St. George’s Church office in Clarksburg.
• Call 519-599-3047 For more information on either event
(Source: St. George’s Anglican Church, Clarksburg; Image: St. George’s Anglican Church Garden of Remembrance)